Become a skilled medication technician.
The purpose of our Initial Medication Technician Training at Solid Rock Health Educators is to prepare students for employment as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in a skilled nursing facility and other healthcare settings. This training program is intended to equip students with the proper knowledge on how to administer medications.
This program will also cover topics such as:
- Role and Responsibilities of the CMT
- Safe Medication Administration Techniques
- Proper Documentation
- Medication Routes of Administration
- Proper Medication Storage
- Observing, Recording, and Reporting Physical and Behavioral Changes as it Relates to Medication Administration
- And More
Call us at 410-486-2582 or set an appointment now.