Protect yourself from bloodborne pathogens and infectious diseases.
Healthcare workers are constantly exposed to numerous bloodborne pathogens and infectious diseases during the performance of their duties. At Solid Rock Health Educators, we want to educate our students about the importance of practicing safety precautions and procedures. Our training program is in compliance with OSHA standards for bloodborne pathogens and personal protective equipment.
- Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings
- Respiratory Protection
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Needlestick Injury Prevention
- Implement the Use of Universal Precautions
- Establishing an Exposure Control Plan
- Environmental Infection Control in Healthcare Facilities
- Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings
- And More
Set an appointment now for a more detailed discussion. If you have other inquiries, you may contact us at 410-486-2582.