Who We Are
Solid Rock Health Educators specializes in providing innovative, world-class healthcare training and staffing in Pikesville, Maryland. We provide accredited, tailor-made, and flexible training courses in various areas, including Initial Medication Technician Training, First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Alzheimer’s and Dementia Courses, and Infectious Disease Control.
Whether you are new to the healthcare industry or you would like to further develop your skills, we can provide the education and training that you need to become a top professional in your chosen field.
At Solid Rock Health Educators, we employ educators and trainers who are specialists in their chosen healthcare fields. We are committed to providing our students with the most up-to-date information, presented by qualified clinicians and educators who are passionate about providing the essential tools and skills for healthcare professionals and paraprofessionals to fulfill their role in a competent, safe, and efficient manner.
To optimize the delivery of quality, accessible healthcare services to the communities we serve by creating positive, meaningful learning experiences for our students. We will deliver innovative, relevant, flexible, and cost-effective training courses to make our programs accessible for all.
To create healthier communities by providing our students with quality education and practical training that will enable them to fulfill their responsibilities in a competent, safe, and efficient manner.
At Solid Rock Health Educators, we aim to:
- Provide outcome-focused training programs and services
- Ensure that our training courses and staffing services are accessible and cost-effective
- Optimize the delivery of healthcare services to the communities that we serve by providing relevant training programs to healthcare providers
- Boost the professional growth and development of healthcare professionals and guide them in their career advancement
- Provide reliable staffing services for individuals, facilities, and agencies who are looking for highly trained, qualified, and skilled healthcare professionals
- Provide our students with access to relevant, up-to-date training courses and state-of-the-art facilities that will further develop their knowledge and skills
- Provide training programs that cater to the needs of our students with the aim of building their confidence and enhancing their professional skills
We invite you to learn more about us. To speak to one of our friendly representatives, call us at 410-486-2582.