Our 5 Hours Initial Alzheimer’s/Dementia Course at Solid Rock Health Educators offers students with evidence-based care practices and techniques to properly care for someone with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Whether you’re a family member caring for someone with these diseases or if you’re a healthcare professional looking to enhance your caregiving skills, we’ve got the training you need.
Our Alzheimer’s/Dementia Course covers topics such as:
- Early Signs of Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Approaching Alzheimer’s: First Responder Training
- For Caregivers: Living with Alzheimer’s (Early Stage)
- For Caregivers: Living with Alzheimer’s (Middle Stage)
- For Caregivers: Living with Alzheimer’s (Late Stage)
- Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior
- And More
Talk to an Expert
We offer our students with unique insight and resources. For more details, call us at 410-486-2582 or set an appointment at your earliest convenience.