Similar to our 5 Hours Initial Alzheimer’s/Dementia Course, this training program is designed to equip our students with the proper knowledge, skills, and resources to properly care for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Our 2 Hours Initial Alzheimer’s/Dementia Course at Solid Rock Health Educators provides students with a short, albeit informative training.
- Early Signs of Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
- Detection, Causes, Risk Factors, Stages, and Treatment
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Legal and Financial Planning
- Healthy Living Tips
- For Caregivers: Living with Alzheimer’s (Early Stage)
- For Caregivers: Living with Alzheimer’s (Middle Stage)
- For Caregivers: Living with Alzheimer’s (Late Stage)
- And More
For More Details
Set an appointment now and learn how you can benefit from our training program. For other concerns, get in touch with us at 410-486-2582.